View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
I have 3 Sony readers to sell

THREAD CLOSED - ITEMS SOLD; TOO OLD

Hi all

I just managed to buy the last 4 Sony readers in Washington State (when I called the Seattle Sony Style store this morning there were 6; I asked for them all but by the time I got to the store an hour later they were down to 4). I paid just over $380 each with tax.

As I mentioned before, I want to avoid my wife's recriminations by covering the cost of my own reader by selling some others. I was hoping to spread the cost over about 6-10 readers, but now that isn't possible. So I'm unfortunately going to be asking $500 for each of the three I have left. I will give members of this forum 24 hours opportunity to buy these; otherwise tomorrow I will list them on eBay starting at $499. Payment would be through PayPal.

I will ship worldwide with your choice of shipping but any shipping costs would be extra (see www.usps.com for shipping rates). For those who have import duties to contend with I'm happy to gift wrap, etc.