View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:58 PM   #9
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
One thing I will note is the screen quality's better than the Acer Iconia A100, which seems overpriced for the screen size and the battery life it offers. If it was closer to $199, I might've considered it.

Maybe the Kal-El based tablets will be better overall, but the Kobo Vox is a decent tablet for the price. Plus, I've yet to see an actual sale where they dropped the price that low. The lowest they've ever gotten, that I've seen, is $249 for anything reputable - and there aren't many good 7" tablets out there, ATM. Samsung's overpriced its regular Galaxy Tab 7+, ditto the Galaxy Tab 8.9, and we've yet to see the 7" Thrive that Toshiba announced. Plus, being blunt, full Honeycomb's kinda awful as a tablet interface.

Even HP did better than that, and the TouchPad's SLOW without fixing the logging issues it has.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote