View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 06:20 PM   #148
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I like the idea of it and I found some great music on prime, but I have to listen to music through my stereo speakers hooked up to my receiver/TV etc. So I have to wait for the Roku app.

I can't listen to music on ear phones and the only other option is some tinny speaker I sometimes use for audio books. Also not useful for me to listen to music too.

I just keep adding stuff to the cloud in anticipation of the Roku app. Otherwise I am out of luck.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote