View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rePete View Post
I was given the Novel 7" color one for my anniversary. It seems they shook hands with B&N with it which is the main reason I found out about converting book formats here: I have lots of epubs that I've gotten from Amazon, Project Gutenberg, etc. that I cannot view on the Pandigital. So I'm hoping the make the format change so I can. Been spending too much time on the forums to either convert the epubs or read
Amazon never sold any ePubs. Amazon books are in their own format which is called AZW. It is like MOBI but the DRM is different. Project Gutenberg ePUB should work fine on a Pandigital as it does support ePUB format. Not all project gutenberg books are available in ePUB format but they can be converted, but you need to know what format they are in first. You can check our wiki to find about about formats and conversion tools.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote