View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 04:43 PM   #59
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Wrong!

I did not have this problem before and I was not born with such eye problem. No one on my family (dad or mom) had astigmatism.

I started working with computers at 1994... soon after .... I developed astigmatism. It was confirmed by two doctors, one here in USA, another one on my country. Actually, because same reason I need to take short breaks from monitors and LCD displays in order to avoid the problem getting worse.
I've had astigmatism ever since the first grade. Computers were't in every household but we did have these kindle like electronic game devices that bleeped.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote