View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 09:43 AM   #8
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzTinaFL View Post
I'm torn...I've been using an iphone as my ereader (old, deactivated one) and thought I'd like to upgrade to something more the size of a paperback. Wow it's too big and I find myself not enjoying the reading experience too much.

I'm either going to stick with my old iphone (which I really wanted to switch out as reader apps suck) or I'll do some more research and see if there is anything similar that will work. Perhaps the Samsung 4.0.
The 4 is tempting because of the portability and the changeable battery, but I went with the 5 instead. I wanted a replacement for my old jetBook 5" ereader (smaller size, format flexibility). Go to Best Buy and compare the two. I found the 5" size tolerable and (as in many things) size matters.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote