View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 07:25 AM   #24
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem I am having is that when I go to edit the user options, I cannot as it give an error message.

You did not enter the correct format for the Google AdSense Client ID field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

As I don't have a Google AdSence Client ID, I can't put anything in there. I hope this is something easily fixable as it makes editing user option impossible. The changes I made don't get saved.
During the upgrade, the forum software made these optional fields suddenly required fields. Fixed.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote