Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #37
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I nearly have the functionality ready for release in python producing both static and dynamic pages, and supporting search capabilities.

One of my desires was to be able to run on my NAS box running under the Apache web server that is running there. I have limited the number of dependencies on other packages that are required. They are a lot less than the full Calibre system.

Tweaking the python version should be easy enough for those who want to do it.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote