View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #22
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
Went to LiveJournal and didn't see too much by or about writers. (Mostly photography and celebrity stuff.) Was I missing something?
I may have miscommunicated. The LiveJournal site isn't specifically geared towards writers. It's just that a lot of writer-type people tend to use it, and the system is nicely set up to allow mutual friends to read and comment on each others' blogs. It creates a nice, tightly-knit community, or at least it did for me. It does take a while to find and friend people with similar interests, though.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote