View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #21
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmithBooks View Post
There are plenty of sites that are doing it correctly: Smashwords, Book View Cafe, Robot Trading Company, Peter David's website, Tobias Buckell's website, etc.
For Peter David I'm not seeing books available on his web site. I went to check it out (and was sorry to see he's suffered a stroke), but what I see on his site mentions Crazy 8 Press, Amazon or B&N. Was Crazy 8 the site you mean when you mention Peter David's site?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote