View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:45 PM   #20
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Do you complain that car manufacturers sell you something that doesn't fly you to Florida too? I'm sorry but this makes no sense. It's an ereader with eink. It's not a tablet, laptop or anything like that. It is not meant to do those things people are requesting of it.

How you don't understand that is unfathomable to me.
Agreed. Before I bought the PRS-T1, I watched video reviews of it and saw how the web browser worked. I knew what I was getting - something with minimal internet function that would at least allow me to access the public library.

If I wanted better internet capabilities, I would have bought a different device.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote