View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 09:55 AM   #6
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Regarding people still having a use for paper books--absolutely I agree.

I was referring to Laredo's loss of its B Daltons bookstore, which Barnes and Noble (having bought B Daltons) closed down in spite of the fact that the Laredo store was profitable. That closing left Laredo without a bookstore.

The "physical book business" "went away" from Laredo because of Barnes and Noble--hence I thought it was very ironic that their execs would say that.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote