View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:16 PM   #23
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
I gave up on Toshiba SDHC cards. Silly thing, I thought because my pc was Toshiba I would have no issues... alas, the story ends with me biting the bullet and purchasing SanDisk. I should have started with them, they were soooo easy. Plug and go. Not at all sure why the Toshiba gave me such fits. Well, the story has a happy ending. I was able to get content loaded onto the Kindle and out to my daughter for her reading pleasure. (I also got to play with my 13 month old granddaughter.... win/win)
Thank you for your assistance and humor. Much appreciated.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote