View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #164
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatolond View Post
Did anyone had success finding out how to obtain the Latitude/Longitude information that OP got from log (apparently, from wand)?
I have yet to get a good look, but I have a K3g and upon lookin my log, could not find those informations. I was looking forward to be able to get the info for my own tracking purposes.
I remember long/lat were included in one of the ;X11 reports, (X = 1 .. 7). It used to show me long. and lat. but I can't get those info in my ;X11 on this firmware anymore!