View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #35094
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I just realized that today is Saturday... Tonight is the beginning of the Jewish "Festival of Lights!" So Shabbat Shalom and Happy Hannukah to those who will be lighting the first candle of the 8-day holiday. Remember, the candles are placed right to left, but lit left to right!

Although I haven't practiced Judaism in more than 40 years, I find it interesting to note that virtually all of the Jewish holidays (with only one or two real exceptions) are 'festivals' rather than heavy, solemn occasions. A pretty happy bunch!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote