View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 08:37 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I have used the Radio Shack 273-1776 12V 1 amp Power Adapter many times for many applications over the years.

Although I cannot say for the iLiad, for the Sony Reader I also have used an iGo Juice (also from Radio Shack or www.igo.com) that will work with wall outlets, car adapters, and airplane power adapters. For the Reader you need plug (iTip) A54. Works like a champ.
If I have an iGo car charger for my cell phone, can I just get tip A54 to use with the Sony Reader while in the car?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote