View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 08:20 PM   #82
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
You have 3 Kindles, wow! I can't believe you loan them out. Except for 1 of the Directors at my job whom I loaned my Kindle to overnight while he was making a decision to buy one for his dad, I selfishly hold on to both of my readers. Plus, I don't think I'll be able to go through the agony of worrying about my Kindle a 2nd time, so I won't be loaning it out any time soon!
I don't worry. One of my Kindles has been on loan to one of my friends for several months now. She's really enjoying it. She's very elderly and she loves to read, so it's a no-brainer for me to loan it to her long term.

If I need it to let another friend use for an over-nighter or something, I just reverse-borrow it from her (unless my third one is available for loan).
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote