View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 05:17 PM   #145
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I agree with Kovid, one html per image. Chances are you will have problems with large ePUBs loading if you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
The margin problem I thought you had was the text being pushed off the screen to the right and being clipped/chopped. I can (and will) live with the image having white space on both left and right sides (this is a restriction imposed by keeping the screen aspect ratio , and that's OK!)
Oh that's right that was the original problem, it's been a while and I forgot.

Quote:
No, that's a no-no! Don't stretch the image or else the aspect ratio will be off (and you'll get the 4:3 on 16:9 TV problem)
PDFLRF has a switch for this. There are some PDF images that have their default font so small without this feature it would be hard to read.

Quote:
The centering can be fixed as per above using the <p align="center"> tag, but the page break would seem unnecessary as the most recent Sony inspired PDFRead update (v1.8.2.1) makes all short pages be 784 tall and hence no "bunching" up. I think.
Nice.

Quote:
And behind curtain #1, an epub file, wait where is it, behind curtain #2, no maybe behind #3, uh,....
It's always important to laugh after you say a joke so at least ONE person is laughing.

Yea I thought I attached the image. When I realized I didn't I had already deleted my epUB.

But wait there's door number #4. Apparently I still had the ePUB on my reader so here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: epub X_EPUB.epub (176.3 KB, 575 views)
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote