View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
George R.R. Martin or Steven Erikson?

So.. I've not read either of A Song of Ice and Fire or Malazan Book of the Fallen, though I do have the first three volumes of each in the series.

I'll be finishing up the last volume of The First Law series sometime in the next month or so and the moderator of the Goodreads group that is reading the series is trying to convince me to join in on a Malazan read-along. Both the GRRM books and Erikson's books are a long series and I'm enjoying the Abercrombie book enough I want to continue with some grimdark.

So who's on first? Martin or Erikson? I'm actually leaning towards the Malazan books, but I'd like to hear some recommendations
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote