View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 07:47 PM   #19
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I downloaded my purchases again after my credit card was stolen because at some point in the future I won't still have the data that I provided to make the purchase. I can't keep track of different credit cards used to make purchases. I do disinfect when I get my books, but if at some point in the future something happens to my Calibre library and I have to disinfect again it's easier to have all my books with the same credit card.
As far as I know, the book is encrypted when you download, not when you purchase. If you change your credit card info on your account and redownload, the books will still work.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote