View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #22
Tabatha
Groupie
Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KTouch-PW-WIFI Galaxy Tablet 7 Plus 32gb Galaxy Player 5.0-4.2
My favorite is still the Galaxy 7 Plus, which is still available from Amazon and elsewhere. Has flash on back camera, better processor (1.2 instead of 1.0) & memory than the Tab 2, upgradable to ICS available, and jellybean coming sometime soon from Samsung. ICS 4.0.4 did fix the read/write to sd card and flash is still available for ICS sideloading, if you don't already have it. As stated elsewhere, the Tab 2 was a downgrade from the Galaxy 7 PLus. Amazon has factory refurb for as low as $199, of which I purchased 2 at christmas, and they have a 90day mfg warranty. Still the best buy out there, of course, my opinion only.
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote