View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #872
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Kindle hangs at startup and reboots all the time.
What I did:
Updating to 5.3.2 worked after uninstalling JBPatch. Maybe the Collection Manager setup was the problem, but who knows. Then I could open a djvu, but after opening the titlepage, the djvureader crashed immediately and I returned to the homescreen. So I thought just to reinstall it. So I deleted the KindlePDFViewer folder and copied the uninstallation bin of KPVBooklet into the kindle's root directory and updated the kindle. Probably the other way arround would have been the smarter move. However, the uninstallation went successfully.
Now however, the kindle does not start anymore. I can see the man under the tree and the white progress bar goes have the way for three times before the kindle restarts. After removing DUOKAN_DISABLE, I can enter Duokan but after switching to Kindle OS the same thing happens all over. Since the new firmware does not allow to easily enter diag_mode I don't know what to do. Any ideas?
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote