View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #7
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedgod View Post
Mine has the same problem and it is not rooted. If I try the dictionary a few more times, I'll get one of the following error messages

"Sorry! Activity Reader (in application Reader) is not responding." or

"Sorry! The application Reader has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Googling the top message will bring numerous results from Nook users.

I agree that it appears to be a hardware problem. Mine started just after the warrantee ended.
This is a common issue. Stop pressing things & give the reader time to respond. I find it usually happens when you keep touching things on the screen and/or buttons without giving the device time to respond. It crashes. Relax. Stop pressing things & let it respond to the first press before touching it a dozen more times.

That's not hardware. That would be software.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote