View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #20
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I often wonder why there isn't a mechanism to automatically close any thread that has been inactive for a set period of time, say 6 months. That would allow us to read the older threads but prevent us from posting to them. I've done it myself a few times when the month and day are close to the current date but I somehow don't notice the year in the date is older than the current year.
There is a mechanism that warns you that the thread is old. All people need to do is read it. Occasionally there may be a reason to reopen a thread.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote