View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobitynd View Post
I have been using Felbridge (sp?) since I got my Kobo, it vanished after the last upgrade and now all my books look wrong!
I am a very happy Kobo user and I enjoy the fact that the device frequently upgrades, but I wasn't prepared to lose a font I liked. I've been trying really hard with the others, but they're just not the same!
I know it's not a big deal really, but any ideas?
That is the one I was missisng! I knew a font I liked was missing... Oh well, I can get along with others.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote