View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Just noticed that the Calibre styling in Look and Feel now gets ignored on XP SP3
Same for Windows 7 64bit SP1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It will get ignored if calibre detects your computer is not capable of rendering the style, for example if the color depth you are running at is < 32 bpp which is often the case with older XP installs.
The only reason I noticed it was because it recently disappeared. Truthfully, I don't know when it disappeared I only looked closer because theducks mentioned it.

My machine is a i7 2600 and is set to true color 32 bit.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 08-17-2012 at 07:50 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote