View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #34
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I haven't bought any from the actual TV commercials. I don't know what I'd do with all the free extras (you know, after you pay shipping and handling on each individual piece).

But, we DO have a few "as seen on TV" things that we use on a regular basis.

- Foreman grill. Thing has been my go-to-grill for when I want a quick slab of mammal flesh done in a few minutes. Works like a charm.
- Magic bullet. Got the complete set on Ebay for $20 some...6 years go, or so. It's been fantastic. Not as good as those Blend-tec monstrosities (the ones that can grind down a baseball bat and an iPad), but it's made countless smoothies, shakes, sauces, creams, etc and rather efficiently.
- Pot n' Putt. Bought it for the maker-of-my-sandwiches' father. He got a kick out of it, and later gave it to our 5 year old. Now, the putter has become his all-purpose imagination tool. It's a sword, it's a gun, it's a robot arm, it's Mjolnir...
- Oxyclean. It's actually a decent little cleaner.
- Ron Popeil food dehydrator. I wish we still had ours. Got broken during a move. But, we used the hell out of that thing.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote