Thread: Cruel or Cool
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 01:49 AM   #14
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
As long as it isn't something toxic that cats can ingest, I think it's pretty harmless. I used to have a solid black Turkish Angora that I always wanted to paint like this one:

but with white instead of purple. Perhaps, I watched too many episodes of Pepe Le Pew. I like this one also

Some of them just look ridiculous.

I'd still consider striping my kitty if I ever desired it enough to try it, but my cat now has such a gorgeous coat, I can't imagine anything making it look more beautiful. It's hard to believe I adopted her as an adult stray.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Guinness readers.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	67433   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4540.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	915.1 KB
ID:	67435  

Last edited by SolRaven; 02-27-2011 at 02:04 AM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote