View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:42 PM   #28
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
Okay, I'm new to K3 and new to editing k3 files but not new to hacking or just adding text to files:

I have added:

ALLOW_JUSTIFICATION_CHANGE=true

To the file 3 times and reset the k3. It never works and what's more - that line does not show up in the file. So I would guess it is being re-written or restored at some time after I've saved it. I've used Uedit to edit the file.

So what am I doing wrong???!!!!???

Thanks.
I'm not familiar with Uedit, but make sure you are saving the file using Unix line endings. If it is set up to use Windows line endings that could account for it not working.

Kindle will re-write the file after restart. In my case it moved it up a few lines.

That said, I'm not using my new found power very much. I use size 1-2, condensed/sansserif so justification is easier to achieve without weird whitespace. Nice to have it available though.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote