View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 01:01 AM   #2646
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Fool Moon

From deviantart.com
Quote:

Harry Dresden
by thegryph
Fan Art / Digital Art / Painting & Airbrushing / Books & Novels
©2008-2013 thegryph

"The world is getting weirder. Darker every single day. Things are spinning around faster and faster, and threatening to go completely awry. Falcons and falconers. The center cannot hold.

But in my corner of the country, I'm trying to nail things down. ... I don't want to live in a world where the strong rule and the weak cower. I'd rather make a place where things are a little quieter. Where trolls stay the hell under their bridges, and where elves don't come swooping out to snatch children from their cradles. Where vampires respect the limits, and where the faeries mind their p's and q's.

My name is Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden. Conjure by it at your own risk. When things get strange, when what goes bump in the night flicks on the lights, when no one else can help you, give me a call. I'm in the book."

- Jim Butcher

Edit: To answer the two most common questions I get about this - the dog was intended to be one of the hexenwulfen from Fool Moon, though if it makes you happy to make it Mouse in your heads, I'm cool with that. For all the endless commentary on his hat... seriously, guys, this piece is probably four years old at this point. Please take it as read that I have been reminded by many, many people that he doesn't wear one in canon, but I'm unlikely to change it this far down the road.

Last edited by alansplace; 10-25-2013 at 01:06 AM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote