View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #733
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@GoSharks: I switched off autoreboot in the latest versions, so it is indeed not there anymore on 'fresh' setups .

@bikefools: I would, again, recommend that you handle this through the KUAL extension, to make sure everything is done the proper way. Plus, since according to your profile you have an UK PaperWhite, you'll find something of help in there if yours came from Waterstones .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-06-2013 at 05:12 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote