View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 02:17 PM   #30
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
Just a note: while this program does let you set the frontlight to a lower level, there is really hardly any difference at all between the Glo's default lowest brightness and this program's lowest.
Yes I noticed this. Rather a shame. I'm assuming the LEDs are dimmed by switching them on and off in a certain frequency with a certain length of _on_ time. Would there be a way to make this _on_ time shorter? The Kindle Paperwhite seems to be able to dim its LEDs right down with no disturbing "flickering" – and I see no disturbing flickering with the Glo light=1 setting either... so I'd really like to try and glo lower.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote