View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
arad26
Zealot
arad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW2
Share passages from kindle paperwhite

I have a few personal documents on my kindle paperwhite. If i want to share the highlighted areas from the text on Facebook , it wont let me. I converted the document with calibre , clicked the sharing option,edited the ASIN also with metaeditor ,cdtype - EDOC....but it wont work. I am getting an email from amazon with an error message. How can i manage to share the text i want? Thank you
arad26 is offline   Reply With Quote