View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #25
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur
dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks for your advice, but...

I have attached the iPad to the computer (running Windows 7), let iTune open by itself, and let it synchronise
I clicked on devices - Owner's iPad is the only one I have
I clicked on the Apps tab, and the apps I have appeared on the computer screen
I clicked on Bluefire Reader, and a dark blue margin showed around it. Nothing else happens.
I do not see a File Sharing section, and never have seen anything like that. How do I make it show? I've looked in the File icon on the top left of the iTunes display, but don't see anything resembling File Sharing - nor in any of the other options in the horizontal menu at the top of the iTunes window.

What am I doing wrong?
Scroll Down: The file sharing is below the apps listing and there will be another box with bluefire in it.
dgillette.rm is offline   Reply With Quote