View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
Obsessed2: I would like to be able to check my email from my Fire while someone else is using my regular computer for other things.

ApK: I take it you don't think much of Microsoft!
Who, me?

Quote:
My provider is actually Windstream. I got used to Outlook for the appointments calendar, and using the folders for saving things. I guess I could go back to doing my email through the Windstream site, but I hate to lose all the stuff I have in Outlook.
Take a look at Google's Gmail, and Google Calendar.
You can import your mail and calendar from Outlook.
Highly functional, free, and you can access your mail and calendar from any browser.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote