View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #61
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagler View Post
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I love my kindle! My favourite authors are; Stephen King, Anne Tyler, Steig Larsson, Henning Mankell, Patricia Cornwell- though the last few Scarpetta books have been disappointing, Stephen Fry - his autobiographies and last of all Bill Bryson.
Welcome to MR, nagler!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote