View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 06:24 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banks View Post
Hello, first post on the forums. Pretty sure I got the correct section for this.

I have a large collection of books in both non-drm and drm (Sony/Kobo) ePub format. Although the majority of the books are nicely formatted and completely readable, they're all formatted like a regular book, with paragraphs starting with an indent and no spacing between the paragraphs. I find it much easier to read with spaces between paragraphs, especially after setting a book down for a bit and then coming back to it. I know it's quite possible to do spacing individually, but I was really curious as to whether or not I could just batch process the entire lot of books.

I was also reading into it a bit, and noticed that my reader, the Sony PRS-650, can possibly use a userStyle stylesheet to override the books default sheet.

Any ideas/tips?

Regards,
Code:
p {margin-bottom: .5em; margin-top: .5em }
affects overall document
better to find the specific paragraph selector and apply the margins there, Only.
Adjust numbers to please
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote