View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Of course I'd love to see it even cheaper! But it's frankly less than I was expecting (I picked 600$ in the last poll and 650$ wouldn't have surprised me a bit.

It's a lot cheaper than the only other large screen e-book reader I know about (iLiad), though of course it doesn't have stylus markup, which the iLiad does. On the other hand, I don't think the iLiad has search capability, which is very important to me.

So, yes, I think the price is reasonable, given what it is.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote