View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:01 AM   #35362
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I have just dragged my 800 old books downstairs, near the frontdoor. I'll call the 2 nd hand bookshop tomorrow and I'll drop them of. They promised me at least 50 cts a book. That is a far cry from some years ago when they would come to my house to collect them and hand me some cash ( often 8-900 euro for some 400 good books). Well, I'm happy to get some cash at all as bookstores are going through though times these days.
Yep, in my recent massive cleanout trying to combine my household stuff with Mom's, I donated ALL my books to the thrift store, except for a few spinning and weaving books that are out of print. I just don't read anything but ebooks now, and I'm at a point in my life that I feel my possessions are weighing me down. Bless my nephew's heart, he carried countless boxes of books down my very steep stairs, and then unloaded them for me at the thrift store.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote