View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #92
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I was playing 20 Questions, and the item I chose was a bread box. It was a devious trick, one of the archetypal questions is "Is it bigger than a bread box?" Thus, the answer is no, but people assume from that answer is that is must be smaller than a bread box. I don't think I've ever seen a bread box, most people only know about it from 20 Questions.
Ha! I tried this on my daughters, when they were about 6. We were at our family cottage where we do indeed have a bread box.

Thing One: "Is it bigger than the bread box?"
Me: "No"
Thing Two: "Is it smaller than the bread box?"
Me: "No"
Thing One and Thing Two in Greek Chorus: "It's the bread box!"

They get their smarts from their mother, obviously...
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote