View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
ClareK
Connoisseur
ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ClareK can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Laser
For what it's worth, I have had a Migear ereader for several months and I love it, but I have had to overcome a few problems with it. Before I charge it each time I try to remember to change the display settings so that the light is only on for a short time - if it remains on, it is extremely slow to charge. Also, when I've accidentally used a different USB connector it hasn't charged, and of course the computer wouldn't have recognised it but I didn't realise that. The battery became completely flat and I assumed I had lost all my data, but it was fine once I'd charged it properly. I now use a wall charger - it's faster, and I can read while it's charging. There have been a few other minor hassles, but I love the fact I can read in the dark, and I like being able to have photos etc on the same device.
ClareK is offline   Reply With Quote