View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 04:51 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
There is a big differance between "having most of the market share", and total monopoly.
Personally, the perspective of having no choice on where to buy my e-books horrifies me.
I'll keep buying my book from waterstones or WSmith, even if more expensive.
And if amazon get monopoly, the first thing they are gonna do is raise prises, a lot !
In the mean time, though, Amazon's low prices benefit everyone (in the UK, at least) given the extreme ease of buying a book with "Kindle for PC", removing the DRM, then using it either directly as a DRM-free Mobi file, or converting it to ePub.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote