View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by asperger View Post
I see no evidence that the Aluratek Libre uses metadata within the .epub file to sort it's book list; I have however seen .epub books that contain this metadata and the libre has clearly demonstrated that it makes no use of this metadata.
I agree, all of my epubs have the proper metadata for title and author, but as of the latest firmware the jetBook-lite doesn't use it at all.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote