View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 03:40 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib
I love Karl Edward Wagner's stuff and actually have them on my GEB 1100 reader. I suppose I could run them through BD and put them on my Reader. However - to the best of my knowlege - they are NOT available for upload on this website due to copyright restrictions.
I'm afraid that's absolutely right. Wagner lived from 1945 until 1994, so his books will not enter the public domain anywhere in the world until 2064 .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote