View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:58 PM   #26
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
For your information part my business involves promoting products and i take pride in my work & im more thorough than most people when it comes to relaying information .
With that command of the English language?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal
Bear in mind you don't get that 8gb available about 2gb is set aside and partitioned off for possible software upgrades and another 2 is usually lost due to the filesystem. If you get 4gb of space on an 8gb device you are lucky.
Good point, totally forgot about that.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote