View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #61
Edward M. Grant
Zealot
Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Heh! All the IT folks.
Who were not the market for Windows 95. Other than ME, in my experience end users were quite happy with every version of Windows from 3.1 to XP, and 95 was clearly a major improvement over 3.1.

I've had to use Windows 7 at work on and off for the last couple of weeks and the UI feels really clunky compared to XP. We regularly have a dozen windows open on screen and switching between them requires a bunch of animations and trying to guess which of the window previews is actually the window I want. 8 looks even worse.
Edward M. Grant is offline   Reply With Quote