View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 07:20 PM   #35
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
I particularly like the Android Community website because they sync their App data directly from the Android Market. All FREE Apps available on the Android Market can be downloaded from their site.
What exactly is this site and who hosts it and why? If you read the FAQ, it says "We are an online android community forum that provide tutorial and FAQ on Android application development.."

Aside from the Engrish, there is no forum at all. There are only old blog posts that are copied verbatim from other sites.

It may not be evil, but I am not very comfortable with side-loading apps on my devices from such anonymous sites. I would rather trust Google and Amazon.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote