View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I am getting really frustrated with creating collections in the Touch. It just does not seem to handle many changes at once. I have over 100 books that I have to add to a collection and when I go into the collection to add the books, it always seem to lock up on me. This is after having to scroll through 108 pages of books to pick the ones I want in the collection. Does anyone have any pointers on what size batches I should be using because I have already gone through this at least 4 times and I do not want to have to add the books individually. Why give the option of adding lots of books if the Touch can not handle working with multiple books?

Nyn
Try batches of 30 and each time wait for indexing to be finished.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote