View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #5
nikkers
tragic
nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nikkers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPAQ classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Hi. My name is HomeInMyShoes and I’m a fantasy-authors-named-terry-ic (FANaTic). I was compiling a list of books I’ve read over my lifetime which is staggeringly incomplete at the moment and I noticed a rather large section devoted to authors named Terry. Goodkind, Pratchett, Brooks. 44 books. 21,000+ pages. Is that healthy? Pratchett, 1,700+ pages. Goodkind, 8,700+ pages. Brooks, 11,000+ pages . I’m re-reading the Heritage of Shannara. No joke. Again. I thought I was done with Brooks, but I picked up the first of the Word and the Void and it was the best yet. Those three books are the reason I started re-reading Heritage.

I look at the number of pages read and the time spent. There’s so much I could have read. Been wiser. Been more well informed.

I need help. I’ve already got another Pratchett book bought and on the Kindle. I’m eyeing a Brooks new release. I’m tempted by another Goodkind title.

Someone?

Anyone?
It just proves fantasy authors need a good editor , are right wing and full mof themselves or are just full of sh**t. They don't need to be named Terry either , the Davids are bad too- Drake Webber etc.:
nikkers is offline   Reply With Quote