View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
for LIT you can use ConvertLIT GUI (you can use google to find it) and it will convert your LITs in HTML from where it's easy to just copy-paste it into a TXT or DOC/RTF file.
it's small, easy to use and disease-free . i myself use it quite a lot.

for the .mobi and .epub.. unfortunately i use Calibre for those too (but i haven't updated it yet)
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote